Strategic Guidance On Commercial and Business Law
The attorney at Oldham Law, PLLC, works hand-in-hand with entrepreneurs, business owners and investors seeking to pursue opportunities, mitigate risk and protect investments. The firm’s clients range from startups to well-established companies. Attorney Harrison Oldham is known for providing sound and wise counsel to businesses in need of solutions to their most pressing concerns. By practicing what he preaches, the firm is able to offer big-firm experience at an affordable rate. The firm offers a full range of legal services customized to meet the unique business needs of each client.
Offering Comprehensive Business Law Services
The firm offers guidance on a wide range of business law concerns such as:
- Business entity formation, including limited liability partnerships, general and limited partnerships, and other types of organizations
- Business and commercial dispute resolution, including litigation
- Disability and discrimination claim defense
- Member and shareholder disputes
- Corporate governance matters, including preparation of meeting notices, minutes and resolutions
- Employment law guidance, including independent contractor agreements, nondisclosure agreements and noncompetition or nonsolicitation agreements
- Business transactions, including buy-sell agreements, equity purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements and other aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial leasing, including equipment lease agreements
- Preparation of secured promissory notes, bills of sale and other legal documents
- Assignments and transfers of interest
Contact a Knowledgeable Texas Business Law Attorney
For more information about how the firm can assist you with a particular business law matter, use the online contact form or call 214-838-8400 for an initial complimentary consultation. Based in Fort Worth, the firm serves clients across Texas.