Mergers and acquisitions are significant business strategies used by companies for various reasons, including growth, diversification and/or gaining competitive advantage. A merger involves two companies combining to form a new entity. By contrast, an acquisition is...
Making Business Happen
- 3 employment disputes that could lead to litigation
- 4 common legal structures to consider for a new business
- 3 things to know about mergers and acquisitions
- 3 ways entrepreneurs reduce the risks of starting a company
- Harrison Oldham Awarded Lead Counsel Verification in Business Law, Estate Planning, and Probate