Those starting new businesses and those growing existing ones often need employees to help complete various business functions. Hiring a new worker is an investment in the organization and also an expression of trust. A business owner or executive risks the...
Making Business Happen
- 3 employment disputes that could lead to litigation
- 4 common legal structures to consider for a new business
- 3 things to know about mergers and acquisitions
- 3 ways entrepreneurs reduce the risks of starting a company
- Harrison Oldham Awarded Lead Counsel Verification in Business Law, Estate Planning, and Probate