Almost every aspect of operating a business generates some degree of liability for the managers, owners, and executives helping run the organization. Every new hire could potentially lead to a major mistake with costly consequences or a lawsuit based on sexual...
Making Business Happen
- 3 employment disputes that could lead to litigation
- 4 common legal structures to consider for a new business
- 3 things to know about mergers and acquisitions
- 3 ways entrepreneurs reduce the risks of starting a company
- Harrison Oldham Awarded Lead Counsel Verification in Business Law, Estate Planning, and Probate